Ceiling Fan with light Dallas
Dallas ceiling fan with a striking and original Tiffany style glass diffuser. It consists of 5 reversible blades with walnut and pine finish and includes a decorative handle in the form of small chains for lighting. It has an inverse winter-summer function and allows it to be placed at two heights by means of the installation of a seat post.
Dimensions: Height 42-50 cm. Diameter 132 cm.
- Lamp type
- Lighting by room
- Living - Dining room
- Retro - Vintage
- Height (Cm.)
- Diameter (Cm.)
- Lighting type
- Maximum Power (W.)
- 2 x 40
- Bulb included
- Number of light bulbs (Units.)
- Voltage (V.)
- 220 - 240
- Glass - Metal - Plywood
- Manufacturer: Sulion
- Bulbs: 2 x E27 Max. 40W (not included)
- AC motor
- 3 adjustable speeds
- Power consumption: 17W - 58W (depending on speed)
- Turning speed: 99 - 191 R.P.M.
- Airflow: 51 - 130 m3/min.
- Sound level: 45 dB - 52 dB (depending on speed)
- Summer-Winter function
- It is operated by chains.
- Operating frequency: 50 Hz.
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V.
- Suitable for sloped ceilings up to 14 degrees.
- Recommended for rooms > 20 m2.
- Material: Glass, metal & plywood.
Tips to choose the appropriate dimensions of the fan
The winter mode inverts the rotation of the blades counterclockwise, the warm air that rises to the upper layers of the room is pushed down to efficiently distribute heat throughout the room.
Latest customer FAQs about this product
There are no FAQs for this product
Sorry, no results found.
Do you have any questions about this product?Send us your question about this product, by filling out the following form: