LED ceiling fan without blades Ness. Ultra quiet DC motor, with iFeel sensor to adapt its speed to the temperature of the room. This fan does not have blades, so it is its structure that rotates to move the air. Integrated LED lighting with three colour temperatures. Il peut être contrôlé par une application via Wifi.
Dimensions: Height 22.4-35.2 cm. Diameter 54 cm.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Manufacturer: Sulion
- Main lighting: LED 24W (integrated)
- Secondary lighting: LED 10W (integrated)
- Luminous flux: 2200 lm.
- Adjustable colour temperature: Warm - neutral - cold light
- CRI 80
- Useful life: 35,000h.
- Energy efficiency: A+
- Silent DC motor
- 6 speeds
- Consumption: 7W - 35W (depending on speed)
- Turning speed: 180 - 380 R.P.M.
- Air flow: 20 - 75 m3/min.
- Sound level: 40 dB - 50 dB (depending on speed)
- iFEEL* temperature sensor
- Smart Lighting (Tuya Smart App)
- Winter-Summer Mode
- It is operated by remote control (included).
- Installation flush with the ceiling or with a rod (included).
- Suitable for sloping ceiling: Max. 23º slope.
- Suitable for rooms: < 20 m2.
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Weight: 8 Kg.
- Structure: Metal, ABS
- Diffuser: Acrylic
- Finish: White
*iFEEL: The fan varies the speed of rotation according to the temperature of the room.
Discover the product:
Smart Lighting - App Tuya Smart
Through the Tuya Smart app you can control the functionalities of this product through your smartphone or tablet. When installing the fan, you have to replace the remote control and its corresponding receiver that come included with the fans with the Smart-Kit. It is compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, also allowing control via voice commands. You can download the Tuya Smart app for both Android and iOS systems. Contact us to find out all the information about smart lighting.
Tips to choose the appropriate dimensions of the fan
The winter mode inverts the rotation of the blades counterclockwise, the warm air that rises to the upper layers of the room is pushed down to efficiently distribute heat throughout the room.