Cumulus is a ceiling fan with light 3-blade white finish of modern design. Reversible blades in white and light mottled pine. The light has an opal glass shade and a remote control included. Two turning positions (summer/winter) and 3 turning speeds. Quality and guarantee of the Westinghouse brand.
Dimensions: Diameter 122 cm. Height 54 cm.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2017-04-20
- Brand: Westinghouse.
-Light Bulbs:1 x R7 max 80W (included,)
- 3 speeds of rotation. 195/145/90 RPM.
- Wide range of blades: 12º.
- Chain switch.
- Remote control (included).
- Optional wall control (not included).
* Compatible and adaptable fan with Remote control and Westinghouse wall control (available in wonderlamp.shop).
To achieve greater comfort while reducing energy consumption, this Westinghouse fan includes a switch that allows it to be used at any time of the year, both in summer and winter (reverse function). In summer, it keeps your room cool by turning your fan counterclockwise. The winter function, however, rotates clockwise to circulate the hot air that tends to rise and accumulate on the ceiling of the room.
Useful tips for choosing the right fan for your room:
- Rooms up to 12 m² - Use 76 or 105 cm fans.
- Rooms up to 15 m² - Use 105 cm fans.
- Rooms up to 20 m² - Use 112 or 122 cm fans.
- Rooms between 25 and 30 m² - Use fans of 132 cm or more.
- Rooms over 30 m² - Wonderlamp.shop recommends the use of more than one ceiling fan.
Question: hi, I purchased the Westinghouse cumulus fan ref. 72598 and I'd like to know where the switch is located which allows you to use it at any time of the year, both in summer and in winter (inverse function). the instructions attached to the fan are unclear and I can't find this switch.
Answer: Hi, Usually the switch is behind the remote control. Check it again. All the best, Natalia.