Ceiling fan Osiris
Ceiling fan with reversible blades made of wood and available in various finishes: white, silver and beech, wenge and cherry or cherry and walnut. It works with remote control (included) to configure the speed (three positions) and inverse function. Ideal also to light up the room (two points of light).
Dimensions: Heigth 40 cm. Diameter 117 cm.
- Lamp type
- Height (Cm.)
- Diameter (Cm.)
- Lighting type
- Bulb included
- Number of light bulbs (Units.)
- Voltage (V.)
- 220 - 240
- Manufacturer: Fabrilamp
- Lighting: 2 x E27 (not included)
- Quiet DC motor
- 5 speeds
- Power consumption: 2,75 - 3,75 - 5,3 - 7,3 - 10,6 - 15,5W.
- Rotation speed: 93 - 110 - 128 - 146 - 175 - 205 R.P.M.
- Air flow: 1625 - 1922 - 2265 - 2650 - 4015 - 4200 m3.
- Sound level: 3 - 4,6 - 5,7 - 7,2 - 28,5 - 35 dB.
- Control with remote control (included)
- Reverse function winter-summer
- Finishes: White / Silver / Wenge / Cherry
- Material: MDF, Metal and Glass
Air Flow Control System (Summer-Winter).
The Air Flow Control System will create a greater sense of confort both in summer and winter. In summer, the descending air flow creates a cooling effect of the wind for a greater energy saving. In winter, the upward flow of air recirculates the increase of hot air to distribute heat efficiently throughout the room.
Useful tips to choose the appropriate ceiling fan for your room:
In rooms of more than 28 m² it can also be a good option to place more than one ceiling fan to center the regulation of the air flow of the area that we are using. The minimum height at which the fan must be installed is 2.40 m from the ground, in case of heights greater than 2.80 m an extension tube is required.
Latest customer FAQs about this product
There are no FAQs for this product
Sorry, no results found.
Do you have any questions about this product?Send us your question about this product, by filling out the following form: