Ceiling fan with MDF blades in brown color ideal for rustic rooms. Possibility of placing light bulb (NO included). Its AC engine has an inverse function, so you cool your bedroom or dining room in summer and increase the temperature in winter. It is recommended to install it in rooms of less than 13 m2.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2018-05-21
- Manufacturer: Wonderlamp
- Lighting: 1 x E27 max 15 W (not included)
- Dimensions: Heigth 41.5 cm. Diameter 76,20 cm. Blade length 32 cm. Ceiling rose diameter 13 cm.
- 3 speed modes. Consumption 22-35-55 W. R.P.M. 155-194-238 depending on speed.
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V.
- Motor AC
- It works by chains.
- Operating frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Suitable for sloped ceilings 19º.
- Material: steel, glass and MDF.
- Air Flow Control System (Summer-Winter).
The airflow control system will create a greater sense of comfort in both summer and winter. In summer, the descending air flow creates a cooling effect of the wind for a greater energy saving. In winter, the upward flow of air recirculates the increase of hot air to distribute heat efficiently throughout the room.
Useful tips to choose the right fan for your room:
In rooms of more than 28 m² it can also be a good option to place more than one ceiling fan to center the regulation of the air flow of the area that we are using. The minimum height at which the fan must be installed is 2.40 m from the ground, in case of heights greater than 2.80 m an extension tube is required.