Ceiling fan of industial design with simple and straight lines that fit in any environment. Steel body in different colours with 4 reversible plywood blades in grey/mauve, white/mauve and white/bleached oak finishes. Reverse function. Ideal for living rooms, dining rooms or kitchens of a Modern Style or classic.
Dimensions: High 37 cm. Diameter 132 cm.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Manufacturer. Faro Barcelona.
- Remote control (included)
- 3 speed ranges. Consumption 14-32-59 W. 100-152-203 R.P.M. depending on speed.
- Finishes: Matt nickel and gray-black paddles
White and white-arce blades
Rust brown and mahogany oak clanked blades.
- Compatible with installation on sloping ceilings.
- It has reverse capability for summer and winter use.
To achieve better comfort while reducing energy consumption, this fan includes reverse function. In summer, it keeps your room cool by turning your fan counterclockwise. The winter function, however, rotates clockwise, to circulate the hot air that tends to move up and accumulate on the ceiling of the room.
Useful tips for choosing the right fan for your room:
- Rooms up to 13 m² - Use fans 107 cm or smaller.
- Rooms between 13 and 17.6 m² - Use fans of 107 or 132 cm.
- Rooms of over 17.6 m² - Use fans of 132 cm or more.
- Rooms of over 25 m² - Wonderlamp.shop recommends the use of more than one ceiling fan.
The minimum height to install the fan is 2.40 m above the floor, in case of heights above 2.80 m an extension tube is required.