It is important that you read the following carefully. If you have any doubts about any specific aspect, we invite you to contact us through the channels that we provide below
Identity and ownership of the website
This Legal Notice and the Conditions of Use are applicable to the website (wonderlamp.shop) of LAMPARAS ON LINE, S.L. (hereinafter, the website or the LOL website).
LOL, with Tax Identification Number B-99537193, registered in the Commercial Register of Zaragoza, in Volume 4377 folio 1 and registration sheet Z-64822 and whose address is located in P.I. Ruiseñores Ctra de Logroño km 8.5, 50015 Zaragoza (Spain).
If you wish to contact us you can do so through our:
- Contact Form
- E-mail: email@example.com
Or if you prefer, you can send us a postal communication to the above address.
This is a contract
The access, use, navigation and participation in the services and activities of the LOL website attributes to you, from the beginning, the condition of User. If you continue browsing it will be understood that you expressly, voluntarily and unreservedly accept these Conditions of Use. If you decide not to accept these conditions must refrain from accessing and / or use the content and services offered on the web.
Acceptance of the Conditions of Use implies that you, as a User, declare:
- That you have read, understood and fully understood the contents of these Conditions.
- That all the information that you provide us by using any of our services is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods.
The use and access to the LOL website is free of charge, without prejudice to the cost of connection and data through the corresponding telecommunications network that provides access as a User.
Intellectual and industrial property
Who is the owner of the contents of this website?
This website, all the pages it contains and the information or elements contained therein (including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, all designs, texts, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, information, sound and/or image files, designs, source code of LOL, among others), as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive, industrial or any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use (hereinafter, the "Content" of this website), are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights, of which LOL is the owner or holds a licence or express authorisation for their use and public communication by the legitimate third party owners of the same for their inclusion on this website.
What are the limits and authorisations for the use of the contents of the website?
In no case shall it be understood that by the use of this LOL website any authorisation or licence is granted to the User, nor that any waiver, transmission, total or partial transfer of intellectual, industrial or image property rights is made, nor that any right or expectation of right is conferred without the prior, explicit and written consent of LOL or of the legitimate owners of such rights.
As a User you are not authorised to modify, alter, copy, reuse, reinterpret, exploit, reproduce, communicate publicly, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the contents or perform any act for commercial purposes on the contents of the website without the prior express authorisation of LOL or the corresponding owners.
Any use not previously authorised by LOL will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights which may lead to legal action.
In the event of total or partial breach by the User of these Conditions of Use, LOL reserves the right to deny access to its website without prior notice.
LOL shall be solely and exclusively liable to the User for the services provided by itself through this website and for the contents directly originated and identified by LOL under its distinctive signs.
LOL does not guarantee the continuous operation, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the information contained in the pages of this website, which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond our control or beyond our control.
Specifically, LOL assumes no liability whatsoever for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website.
- The use of the Content or Services of this website in a manner contrary to these Conditions of Use.
- The information provided by users in any of our forms or any other service or communication channel that allows the User to send information to LOL or any of its collaborators.
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections caused by errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or any other cause beyond the control of the owner of LOL.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- That the User's expectations in relation to this website and/or its contents are not fulfilled.
- Reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination, by the Users, of the contents, as well as their illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order.
- The concurrence of causes of force majeure.
- That the configuration of the User's devices is not adequate to allow the correct use of the online information services provided by LOL.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the User's browser or the use of non-updated versions.
- The non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the user through the contact email.
- The use that Users may make of the contents.
In the event that you consider that there is any content on this website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify us immediately by e-mail.
This website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties (hereinafter "Linked Sites"). Such Sites are the responsibility of third parties and shall be governed by the legal notices posted on such Sites.
The User accepts to exonerate LOL from any responsibility for possible infringements of intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites, from any responsibility for the technical availability of the same, the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or veracity of the services, information, elements and/or contents to which, as a User, he/she may access.
In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, he/she must notify us by e-mail, without this notification in any case entailing the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Reservation of the right to modify the Conditions of Use
LOL may modify these Conditions at any time, taking into account the evolution of this website and the contents offered in it, reserving the right to modify, add or delete at any time and unilaterally some of these Conditions of Use, if deemed necessary, either for legal reasons, for technical reasons, or due to changes in the nature or layout of this website, without any obligation to notify or inform the User of such modifications, being understood as sufficient to begin to be applicable its publication on the website itself.
Likewise, LOL may impose limits to certain facilities and services or restrict access by registration to certain parts or the entire website, without prior notice, and without incurring any liability.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The User accepts that claims or complaints against LOL arising from or related to the operation or use of this website will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Zaragoza.
If LOL has to make any kind of claim, it will do so before the competent court of the User's domicile or in Zaragoza in the case of legal persons or non-consumer professionals.
If you access this site from a location outside Spain, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.