Active filters



Maytoni is a German manufacturer, registered in February 2009, specialized in interior lamps of various styles and trends. The range of products of the company is more than 2000 items. For the Maytoni is very important the each detail, that´s why all the process of lighting fixtures is very well thought. The company successfully complies all European quality standards thanks own production control system.



Each product is an art made from the sketch to the finished masterpiece. The modern and classical style lamps made by Maytoni is the result work of design bureau with industrial designers, production managers, architects and engineers. The ranges of products, with unique design are constantly expanded. The company manufactures 80 % of its products in its proper two factories, and the other 20 % in 17 factories of continues production, that operates according to Maytoni GmbH quality standard.