Ceiling Light 0024
0024 is a mythical lamp in the history of Fontana Arte. It is the 1st lamp designed by its founder Gio Ponti in 1931. It consists of transparent tempered glass discs and a cylindrical sandblasted glass diffuser. Chrome details. Its design takes us back to the lighting of the 1930s. Perfect for lighting in living rooms, dining rooms or contract projects.
Dimensions: Ø 53 cm.
Approximate date of delivery is between Tuesday 25 October 2022 and Wednesday 26 October 2022
- Fontana Arte
- Lamp type
- Ceiling light
- Lighting by room
- Voltage (V.)
- 220 - 240
- Brand: Fontana Arte. Italian design.
- Designer: Gio Ponti. 1931.
- Light Bulbs: Fluorescent 2 x 2G11 36W (not included).
- Electronic power supply with dimmer included.
- Cable length: 210 cm.
- Material: Clear tempered glass discs, sandblasted glass diffuser and chrome-plated brass structure.
- Class II.
Latest customer FAQs about this product
There are no FAQs for this product
Sorry, no results found.
Do you have any questions about this product?Send us your question about this product, by filling out the following form: