Ceiling fan with LED light Hydra perfect for dining rooms and large bedrooms. It has a silent six-speed DC motor and reverse summer-winter function. The fan functions are controlled by a remote control (included). Model with black structure and blades in dark walnut or model completely in white.
Dimensions: Height 34 cm. Diameter 135 cm.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Manufacturer: Faro Barcelona
- Remote control (included)
- Lighting: LED 20W (integrated)
- Colour temperature: 3,000ºK (warm light)
- Luminous flux: 1100 lm.
- CRI: >80
- Silent motor (DC motor)
- 6 speeds of rotation
- 4 Plywood blades
- Consumption from 6 to 36W (depending on speed)
- RPM from 108 to 218 (depending on speed)
- Suitable for inclined ceilings.
- Black model: Black structure with dark walnut blades.
- White model: White structure and blades.
- Material: Steel, Acrylic and Wood plywood.
- It has an inverse function (winter - summer). It is operated by remote control.
To achieve better comfort while reducing energy consumption, this fan includes reverse function. In summer, it keeps your room cool by turning your fan counterclockwise. The winter function, however, rotates clockwise, to circulate the hot air that tends to move up and accumulate on the ceiling of the room.
Useful tips for choosing the right fan for your room:
- Rooms up to 13 m² - Use fans of 107 cm or less.
- Rooms between 13 and 17.6 m² - Use fans of 107 or 132 cm.
- Rooms of over 17.6 m² - Use fans of 132 cm or more.
- Rooms of over 25 m² - Wonderlamp.shop recommends the use of more than one ceiling fan.
The minimum height to install the fan is 2.40 m above the floor, in case of heights above 2.80 m an extension tube is required.